Browse Research and Funding Centres
NSW/ACT Dementia Training Study Centre
No related programmes were found.
No related projects were found.
Need some help?
If you find yourself getting a bit lost, try using one of the links below to get back to the beginning:
- ◀ Go back to the start page
You can search the whole database for specific search terms, choose a country or browse by category.
- ◀ Perform an advanced search
Useful when you know what you're looking for, and where the data might be stored.
- Browse all Research Centres and Funders
See a list of all centres from where you can view details and the programmes and projects that are associated with that centre/funder.
- Browse all Research Programmes
See a list of all the research programmes in the database. When you look at one you will automatically see which Research Funder/Centre it belongs too, and you can explore this programme's projects or see other programmes within the same funder/centre.
- Browse all Researchers
Individual researchers are not "attached" to any particular project or programme. If you want to narrow down the list you could choose a country on the start page and look at the list on the left of the page..
Type of institution
The New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory Dementia Training Study Centre is funded by the Australian Government.
It is hosted by the University of Wollongong and collaborates with partners including industry, tertiary institutions, and peak bodies to provide all professionals, practising or studying, to access and apply evidence based information to the care of people with dementia.
We do this by delivering a wide range of consultancy and education options including curriculum development, clinical placements, professional development, online learning, guest lectures, and knowledge transfer workshops.
Our programs and projects aim to:
- Promote dementia care as a desirable and valued career option;
- Improve the dementia care skills of professionals whose work effects people with dementia;
- Support the delivery of best practices in dementia care;
- Encourage innovative and flexible approaches to dementia care;
- Strengthen networks between aged care providers and researchers.
Main research areas
UNIVERSITY OF WOLLONGONG
+61 2 4221 3218