Browse Ageing Researchers
Professor Marie-Eve Joel
Centre for Human and Social Sciences, Spanish National Research Council, CCHS-CSIC
Need some help?
If you find yourself getting a bit lost, try using one of the links below to get back to the beginning:
- ◀ Go back to the start page
You can search the whole database for specific search terms, choose a country or browse by category.
- ◀ Perform an advanced search
Useful when you know what you're looking for, and where the data might be stored.
- Browse all Research Centres and Funders
See a list of all centres from where you can view details and the programmes and projects that are associated with that centre/funder.
- Browse all Research Programmes
See a list of all the research programmes in the database. When you look at one you will automatically see which Research Funder/Centre it belongs too, and you can explore this programme's projects or see other programmes within the same funder/centre.
- Browse all Researchers
Individual researchers are not "attached" to any particular project or programme. If you want to narrow down the list you could choose a country on the start page and look at the list on the left of the page..
University Paris Dauphine
Department Director; Director of the Laboratory of Economy and Management of Health Organizations
Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
PARIS CEDEX 16
Economics, Public Health
The social protection of elderly persons in Europe and the dependence risk
Economy of chronic pathology and politics of public health
Economy of Alzheimer disease
• Doctor in Economics, University Paris Sorbonne, with highest honours
• Complementary Thesis, University Paris Dauphine, 1981, with highest honours
• BA in mathematics
University assignments :
• Full, tenured professor (the University of Paris dauphine)
• Director of the “Master in Organisational Sciences Department” of the University of Paris Dauphine
• The social protection of elderly persons in Europe and the dependence risk,
• Economy of chronic pathology and politics of public health
• Economy of Alzheimer disease
• Micro-economic analysis of long term care
• Director of LEGOS University Paris Dauphine (2000-2009), (« laboratoire d’économie et de gestion des organisations de santé »)
• Member of the « Haut comité à la Population et à la Famille » (2004-2007)
• Président of the committee « Violence envers les personnes âgées et handicapées » Ministry of Solidarities, Health and Family (2004-2005)
• Président of the scientific board of the CNSA (Caisse nationale de solidarité pour l’autonomie) since march 2010
• Member of the scientific board of the « Centre d’études de l’emploi » since 2007
• Member of the advice committee of the “Fondation Médéric Alzheimer” since october 1999
• Administrator of the medical house “Jeanne Garnier”, Paris 15° since 1999